Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Makeup Lessons. Melbourne revisited.

Other than just doing makeup for people, of course I get some enquiries once in a while to teach simple makeup skills. 

The trouble with the makeup courses available in Malaysia, is that they are either 3 month long professional courses that most people don't need, or expensive short courses (usually taught by aunties). 

I teach the basics of makeup for RM200 for a two hour one-on-one session, I'll assign you homework, and then follow up with you 1 week later. 

Self-advertorial over. 


Here are two lovely ladies I taught recently. 


Rachel Khiew of Lush Icon


Miz Chin Wan from Melbourne.


Before. 


With a teeny bit of makeup and ruffled hair. 
 
Sultry baby.

Aren't they both lovely? =)


And here I shall leave you with some Melbourne shots. Just cos I feel like it.



The streets of Melbourne City. <3 
 

Gelato  from Lygon.
 

Victoria Food Market 
 






Daniel Thor and Alvin Ng. 
 
Mars was my first ever chocalate bar. I had it first in a small train station in England when I was 3. My daddy bought it for me. =) 



Bella from Korea, Géraldine from Switzerland, my sister Zora, me.



2 Comments:

Naoko said...

Mushrooms! Those look gorgeous.

Will spread the word about the makeup classes as well. I know of a few friends who're interested in either attending one or conducting one.

erin wong said...

Thanks very much! That's kind of you. =)