Oh lookie. One whole month of silence.
HELLOOOOOOO. *Hello hello hello*
ANYBODY HERE??? *Here here here*
--------------------------------------------
I went to watch the premier of Megamind the other day. In Singapore's Cathay Cinema. Oh yes, did I mention I'm now working in Singapore?
It was awesome. So awesome I painted my nails blue for the occasion.
Yeah right. I painted it blue a week earlier la k. Dedicated manicure for a cartoon? Really?
I loved it because it wasn't the typical good guy bad guy show. It wasn't the bad is always bad, good always good. But yet it still had an element of traditional good conquers all. Well, sorta good. And that there's always good in everyone. Which is something I've always believed in.
How do you explain how mass murderers can come to have a conscience when in jail bla bla bla those kinda stories?
But the truth is, I'm just a naive idealistic idiot who wants to believe there's good in everybody just because it makes me feel happier.
Anyway. I digress. Point is, watch Megamind. Cos the PR company who gave me the invites asked me to say so.
Fine. Plus I really liked it too.
Easiest makeup to do. Paint whole face blue. Ta da!
Of course, here I cheated and used a blue mask instead.


2 Comments:
Since when you went to Singapore? Faster come back!!!!
You obviously don't read other ppl's tweets! :P I've been based in Singapore for the past couple of months babe.
Post a Comment