Thursday, September 30, 2010

whimsical moments

Its time for a People Post.

But I don't have the 'feel' to write about Soong Ai Ling yet. And I want to write about this awesome chick I know but due to me being based in a different country now its HARD to get photos of her from her (she has limited access to internet see).

So just a quick blog plug. A new one added to my list of "Arty Loves".

I Wrote This For You

The whimsically wonderful words make me feel like weeping sometimes. And motivated me to continue emo-ing in my own (hopefully) whimsical quotes on Twitter.

My favorite quote from #IWTFY so far (the Twitter though, not the website):

"If we kiss, it will end the world. And I've ended the world before. No one survived. Least of all me."

Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing. ♥♥♥ - Boubouteatime

I can relate. Can you.

0 Comments: