These are the curtains hanging in my living room. Low cost design and cloth.
I drew out a simple pattern to depict the curtains. Leaf in two toned green, outlined with brown. Eyes in orange, gold and olive green. The drawn lines are all blurred with gold shadow, as are the eyebrows.
I don't know how to photoshop, so you can see all the imperfections. All photos are taken with a Canon compact cam, and only this photo is tweaked using Windows Live Photo Gallery to enhance the greenish tint so you can see the tones on the leaf better.
Everything looks beautiful in black & white.
And sepia.
My cousin Sharon as model. =)
Everything was done in under half an hour, as I just suddenly jumped up and said "hey sharon, wanna be my makeup model?" So yes, I know it looks amateurish and simple.
I'll try to do better avant garde works next time. Its about time I stopped lazing around and did what my blog URL indicates. =p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment