Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year Trip to Cebu

Its the new year!!!!!!!!! 

Am excited for a lot of things. But due to an underestimation of the number of days of leave I have left and an in between time before I start my new job... 



I'm leaving to Cebu, Phillipines tonight!!! 







Trivia: Did you know that Cebu is pronounced like our Sarawakian town Sibu? Not Ceh-boo like I thought. ;)


I packed only sunny dresses and bikinis for this trip. And my only touristy plans are... NOTHING. Bwahaha. 


Chilling by the beach is the only agenda I have so far. I'll let you know how that goess...


Have a great NY beginning ppl! Don't be too jealous of my impromptu hols. XD

6 Comments:

Louise said...

-_- You didn't know how to pronounce Cebu?!?!?!?!?

alyshä said...

JEALOUS. You lucky thing. Have fun!!!!!! xoxox

erin wong said...

Louise - I'm not the only one! You're the only one I know who knows its pronounced Si-bu, and it helps having a bf who's working der. >.<

JD - I got u starfishies!!

Louise said...

I knew it since Dato days ler!!!! Nothing to do with who works there :P

erin wong said...

Hahahahah okok, we all bow to your amazing smarts. =D

KrindE said...

hey you all girls are very pretty....when will you be coming to cebu....add me in your facebook Theodore Bagwell.....i could be your tourist guide