Friday, January 15, 2010

Cebu: By the beach


I'm back from Cebu!! There are too many things to update, so I'll do a few blog posts on it. With as many pics as possible. Just so you won't get bored as I do when I read about travel journals. =p 


So my original plan was to just bum by the beach and chill right? 
EHHH!!! *buzzer sound* 

Turns out Cebu City is 4 hours away from the touristy beaches. So I ended up hanging around the city more than anything else. With only one day by the beach. 




I told my friend, I don't mind going to any beach to chill. But she said most of their beaches were brown beaches. And dominated by drunkards/ drug users. =(





Instead, we had to come to this white beach where we have to pay 100 pesos per person to enter. -_- 

Talk about exploitation. 





I wore my bikini under my sundress, thinking I could just head there to swim and tan. 
But it turns out the locals were the only ones that dominated this beach. So everyone wore shirts/ shorts over their swimmers. Sigh. 


There were oh so many people! All local.



Shy ol' me didn't dare to bare it all in front of the conversative crowd. And I didn't bring extra clothes! So on the shores I remained.






I loved it though. It was a beautiful tranquil day. 
I just stood at the shores and watched the sea pull all my worries away.





Come home with me, sea.

2 Comments:

TheJessicat said...

WTF 100 pesos to enter beach? rip off! But aside frm that, glad u had fun babe! And *cough* next time we go bangkok/phuket whatever we BARE IT KAY? ahahhahahahahh XD

erin wong said...

Hahahahahha... Can we plan like, 6 months in advance so I get a bikini bod first? I shy to strip next to ur hot stuff. =D