The Gay Pride is an annual event created by a gay, for gays, to show pride in their sexual orientation.
Every year, together with the gays and lesbians, there are a bunch of straight supporters who join in the fun, and... an equally large number of church-going protesters who make it a point to make signboards to inform the gays that they are all going to hell.
This year, some people decided to do something different.
Read this post, and one of the volunteer's blog as well.
I say.
Its about friggin' time.
To the gays.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry, for the times I thought you were now doomed, because you're gay.
I'm sorry, for the times I didn't know what to say, because I felt you were different.
I'm sorry, for my fellow church mates, who felt awkward standing near you.
I'm sorry, for the leaders, who felt the need to preach to you.
I'm sorry, for the perception that being gay is a worse sin than stealing, lying, cheating, sleeping around, and sex before marriage.
I'm sorry, for the straight Christian males, who made fun of you.
I'm sorry, for the suppressed disgusted looks you often had to endure.
I'm sorry, for the judgment you've received from sinners themselves.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
Will you forgive me?



4 Comments:
brilliant post
thanks for sharing this. i love it.
Those people look really happy for someone who is sorry.
LAURENCE!!!!! -_-
Post a Comment