About some months back, I tried out these two products that I found to be super fantabulously awesome.
Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel
Cellnique Intensive Hydrating Complex
I wrote how much I lurrrvvveeeedddd the hydrating serum here.
And the Skin Action Sebum is the only blackhead/whitehead products that has worked for me so far.
[tips]
I have horribly blemish prone skin. To prevent them, I use a wide range of products, but maybe just using one or two of the following would be enough for you.
Cleanse: I smear a bit of Lux soap to all affected areas. Only Lux soap works.
To rid: Cellnique's Serum for blackheads/ whiteheads, and 100% Tea Tree oil for pimples, available only at Caring Pharmacies
To prevent: Juice Beauty Organic Solutions's Blemish Clearing Serum
[/tips]
Anyway, cutting to the chase, Cellnique has a wunnerful surprise for us all!
10% discount off their products!
Now, 10% may not seem like a lot to you, but here's the thing... I've *never* gotten a discount off any of Cellnique's products before (B-Liv doesn't count and the products range is not as good as Cellnique's).
And I'm only bothering to promote this promo to you cos I really feel Cellnique's products are actually pretty good!
So... Just go to www.cellnique.com
Enter this promo code when you check out your shopping cart: BGJUNE10 (in caps)
Unfortunately, its not available for the following:
Just Arrived, Expert Kit, Perfect Glow, and Derma Brightening Complex
Promotion ends 30 June 2010!
P/S: Shipping is FREE internationally. Worldwide. Everywhere in the world.
Don't say I didn't share. :)



2 Comments:
To get this 10% offer & free shipping, should i order with u or shop at the website?
Shop at the website and enter the code when you check out the cart. :)
Post a Comment