I love love. I love the red symbolic heart. The idea of romance. The beautiful wave of emotion that sweeps me along, making me feel most powerful, yet most vulnerable.
"Love is a many splendid thing. It lifts us up to where we belong. All we need is love." - Moulin Rouge
“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”
"The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to."
I hate loving love. I hate the weakness it creates. The desire for something so impossibly pure and beautiful to exist in this cruel cruel world.
So what would you have.
Love.
Or no love.
Hate.
Or no hate.
an emotion he saw
Big Red Heart by Paul Tokarski, featured on fineartamerica.com
"Love is a many splendid thing. It lifts us up to where we belong. All we need is love." - Moulin Rouge
Endless Love by Alfred Gockel, featured on allposters.com
“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”
Leonid Afremov afremov.com
"The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to."
Art Vince Colleta, featured on http://ismarkevaniermentallyill.blogspot.com/
I hate loving love. I hate the weakness it creates. The desire for something so impossibly pure and beautiful to exist in this cruel cruel world.
So what would you have.
Love.
Or no love.
Hate.
Or no hate.
an emotion he saw
the black and the red
he wondered which it was
then he cared no more
for the black entered his being
and the red entered his soul
they roared in his veins
till he could give no more
and then he felt nothing
he saw nothing
he was nothing
the black and the red
the heart and the heart
the love and the love
the hate and the hate





0 Comments:
Post a Comment