Saturday, November 14, 2009

road trips. boobs. christian judgment.

Ok. So only now did I realise that the BlueKinkyFairy (I always wondered WHY that name. Is she secretly a boi turned girl who does weird sex moves dressed alwez in blue? *scratch head*) had already written a rant piece on MIFA's unethical ways. 

Sigh. This is what happens when you procrastinate missy. You appear like a copycat. =_= 

Anyway. 
On to other topics. 

I went on the most amazing roadtrip ever with Baki and Azizi and Jon and Alan two weeks ago. 
The story goes liddis. 
My fren gave me some horribad news. I emo. I call Mr Leftover to cry. He tells me to pack my bags and get a day off at work cos he's bringing me to Ipoh. 


I went with him and the jin-gang to Sam Tet high school at Ipoh where he spoke about going green, his most recent initiative - Malaysian Celebrities Going Green. 
Psst. Join the page and find out how you can save the environment too!
 


 The Sam Tet bois.

Thing is. i had no idea wad high school he was going to. Or what he was doing there. So I thought, high school onli bah. Casual wear lor.  



The only shot of my outfit that day. I thought it looked quite decent.


Then in the car... 


B: Eh babes. You brought something decent to wear right? 
Me: Err ya... I guess. I jz brought a sundress. 
B: But it covers up right? You know we're going to a high school? 
Me: Yeah yeah. High school onli bah. The sundress shud be fine.  
B: Its an all boys school babes. 
Me: Oh... 
B: Its not chestless right? 
Me: No... 
Me: Its just backless... 


So the boys all insisted on going everywhere with me in the school. 


Me: Come I throw the rubbish.
Azizi: NO. We're in the school ady!

Me: ...... 


And made lame puns. 


B: So Zi, you do this bla bla bla, I'll say this bla bla bla... 
Me: So what do I do? 
B: Whenever I see the boys falling asleep, I'll drop a pen, and you pick it up.
Zi: Yeah yeah! 

Me: =_= 


At the end of the day I went back and found some FB friend requests from some boys. 


B: You know they thought you were a celeb too. 
Me: ... wad....!?? 
B: Ya. Its the boobs la. 
Me: =_= 


The power of boobs. 


Look! Its a bird! Its a plane!




And superman was ignored as a hot lady in red leather walked past. 




----------------------------------------------------------


Recently I've been chatting more with Shawnieboi right. (Yes I manage him but we don do enuff heart to hearts ya know. We both bz bah.) 

And I'm starting to realise why celebrities that used to be Christian just stopped going to church. 

I wouldn't say it's totally the churches fault. A lot of celebs do have an attitude problem of "I'm going somewhere who are you to tell me what to do". 

But a lot of churches really do have a problem with understanding what sacrifices need to be made to salt and light in the world. 

With all this condemnation going on, I wonder how long anyone can last? 

Shawn's a gud boi, really. I just wish people would understand he needs to do what he needs to do. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Its past 1am and I am fighting the oink flu so I'm signing off. 


TTYN. 
J/k. Watched Paris H's BFF show jz now. 


Alright. NITE.

5 Comments:

Coleen said...

made my morning girlie!!! hahahaha "i drop the pen, u pick it up".. lol.. so furny man.. ahahaha...

i think right.. to be celebs and stay in church.. one got to be strong and not sway. on the church side they gotta be understanding and supportive. if the C gotto work on sunny day, then WORK la. if the C cant make it for cell then WORK. they're working hard to be salt and light and we should support them in the time THEY can provide.. not the other way around. i know it sounds a bit diva but i think no well meaning Xtian celeb wants to purposely be diva. they'd rather just stay in the shadows of church.. so they can do what they need to without the pressure of being a member..

erin wong said...

Exactly!! Its sad but they gotta realise that there are only 24 hours in a day, 7 days a week. If he was meant to focus on church, he'd have no time to be out there in the marketplace. So how now?

alyshä said...

aww how nice of mr. leftover! i hope ur feeling better after ipoh *hugs*

p/s: why is mr. leftover called mr. leftover? :0

p/p/s: it's KinkyBlueFairy la dear ^^

erin wong said...

Because his name is Baki mah. Baki is Leftover mah. HAHAHAHAHA!

Yes I know. I didn't want her to google her name here bah. So I mixed it around.

TheJessicat said...

Dearie, I totally und abt d churches part. Back then, dat was WHY I stopped going too. They dun seem to und sumtimes