Friday, November 6, 2009

icallitart Quickie

And just cos its been more tahn 5 days since my last post (which is wad I promised myself to not go beyond!!!), a little update here... 

Attended MiFW yesterday. Not that great. 
Update on Garden's Fashion Week coming soon, and also introducing an awesome brand in town to y'all... Desigual babes. Desigual. 


Shawn's going to be performing at Full House Ara Damansara tomorrow afternoon for an Aster Springs event. 
Its his burfdae today!! Poor boi has been sick these past few days. =( 

Because he was sick, he didn't manage to perform at KFC's Launch on Wednesday, so I didn't get to meet teddy bear Kuah Jen Han. =( 
(This is where B starts screaming about how I slut Shawn off so I can meet a cute boi but I am officially declaring its not true k!!! He accepted the job before i knew KJH was performing wif him. Hmph.) 

I also had an amazing roadtrip to Ipoh recently, where I got to un-emo from some sad emo-ing event in my life, then emo for the environment and how we're ruining Mother Nature, and hang out with muh beautiful homies... 


Interviewing Soong Ai Ling this Sunday for a Celeb Watch feature, so watch this space for that. ;) 


And ummm... I'm late for Shawn's party so I'm gonna get a-going. 


Luv u peeps! Muacks muacks and wave ala Ris Low!

2 Comments:

Coleen said...

why he like da kuah jenhan?? hahahaha u need his number or not? he used to be my talent la.. he's also a gr8 script writer etc etc. cute mehhh??? hahah if u say yes, he'd be real pleased. furny guy la he..

erin wong said...

I ady have his number la, but the point is I can't call him outta nowhere right??? Shud be meet then jadi fwens all. ^^

Yes I think he's cute in a teddy bear way haha!