People in Australia celebrate art. Of any form.
Since I left Brissy 5 years ago, few things have changed. One of them is the new Contemporary Arts Museum built next to the Arts Museum at Southbank (I know, like, wtf right?)
Anyhow, it was the one place I absolutely HAD to visit the moment I landed in Brissy.
I followed the tour guide, and had a blast of a time.
The lady in black and grey is the tour guide, and the rest are random ppl who joined the group.
A volcano of crockery, and an old motorbike with a touch of Midas.
I wish I could take the crockery home.
The Other Thing. No really, that's its name.
Made from silver ware handles.
Wall of mirrors.
Ah ah no touching.
Mushrooms painted with Mandarin words, depicting the poem of Buddha.
A glass bubble antler. My favorite item of the lot.
Stickers!
Becoming a sideways Buddha.
Little rich Chinese men.
Chinese exhibit.
Korean painting exhibit.
The flames look so REAL right??
A room full of string. Yes, string.
Peekaboo.
I loved every part of it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment