Lee Alexander McQueen died. Committed suicide.
Fashion world is not worth living.
For at least 24 hours anyway.
And here's some graphics to remember him by. And to educate those of you who have never heard of him, or experienced his visual brilliance.
I managed to rip this off the official Alexander McQueen website WHILE they were in the midst of shutting it down.
Look at the stark colours. McQueen was known for his rebeliousness and avant garde creativity.
Click on pictures to view source.
And you can see for yourself his brilliant weirdness he brings to his fashion shows.
And you can see for yourself his brilliant weirdness he brings to his fashion shows.
We'll miss you Lee McQueen. Such a terrible waste of life and talent.






5 Comments:
I knw I cant believe this! I lovee his design! Such tragic. Sigh.
I'm not that into fashion, yet I LOVED this man's avant garde designs!! This is so wrong! How could he have dies? *sobs* There's no one who does anything close to what Alexander McQueen did; where am I going to get my fashion fill?? =( RIP Lee, you will truly be missed....
The fashion world will never be the same... His designs weren't with us long enough...
Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?
Yes sure, jz remember to credit. =)
Post a Comment