Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pre-Australia. White. Rands.

I'm leaving for Australia tomorrow evening! 

Sorry the slack in updates... 
But hey! I'll be bringing my lappie for THIS trip, since its a whole two weeks. 

So just to leave my post with some pics... Here's some white shots I took one day when I was bored. 











Yes, I do like white. A lot. =) 

And some random shots.




Korean bear necklace. Most awesumest burger which April intro-ed to me. And me and my friend at her boutique in Jaya One.

Bear neckie is supposed to be a burfdae gift for Haze of BlushBerry, but someone FFK me hor!


The outfit I'm wearing is one of my standard work clothes. Black top with a hip hugging skirt from Cotton On. Cheeeaaaappppp!! Cotton On rox my sox.


See you from Australia.

9 Comments:

Legal Cat said...

Have a great trip. Will be waving u from Phi Phi Island

erin wong said...

*gasp* Soooo kewwwllll...!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alyshä said...

FASTER FASTER FASTERRRRRRRRRRR!!!

erin wong said...

Fastering fastering!!!

Unknown said...

Hey which part of australia?

erin wong said...

Brissy and Melbourne! I sent you a msg on FB, did you get? Lets catch up! ^^

Anonymous said...

wat camera is dat?

erin wong said...

Canon Ixus S800i.