I've landed in Brisbane and am patting my back on my decision to bring my laptop and staying connected with the internet.
But before I show you the luurrrvvveeelllyyy pics I've taken, I absolutely need to tell you of the fashion trend now/ coming up (you know how Malaysia takes a while to catch up, if never sometimes. =p)
Slut.
Yes. You read right.
The slut look is coming back.
Fine, a nicer way to put it would be retro, I suppose.
Cropped tops. Ultra mini skirts. Body suits. Floppy artisan hats covering long, not very interesting looking hair.
Today I shall focus on thigh high boots.
Pics from Digital Darkroom.
Only for the bold. Daring. And skinny yet curvy thigh-ed people. Sigh.
And if boots are a bit more difficult to pull off for ya, try thigh high socks instead. Like Fashion Toast here.
Also cheaper and easier to chuck when the fashion trend wears off.
Très belle non?





5 Comments:
I'm all for it being worn in Malaysia...Hot weather and hot girls....
wear boots and high knee socks in malaysia ?
hehehhehhe
now it's so hot i prefer not to...
tapi memang lawa la style2 ni =)
in brisbane ya? fUn!!
Kruel - You're a guy! You wud!
Manje - Its not THAT bad la actually. I think wearing jeans is worse. Hehe.
I m short.if i wear the boots surely look short..
wear boots with heels. =)
Post a Comment