The Editor is looking for writers for the new online magazine. Freelance contributors and full time writers.
Email me at erin[at]erinwong[dot]net if you're interested, and I'll update you on the deets. :)
On another note, I don't know if you watch E!, but if you do, you probably would've noticed
Image from IntanZalani.com
Now I don't know about you, but I'm pretty disappointed with her performance so far. Within Malaysia,
E! Asia was a move forward for E! as a corporation. I wonder if they are as disappointed with their selection of hosts so far? Compared to MTV and Channel V, their hosts so far have not failed to shine.
I'm certain we can find ourselves an Asian Giuliana and Ryan.


2 Comments:
Hi Erin! I think what I found strange about these 2 as E! Asia hosts is the fact that E! actually sent out a call for the masses to come audition. Was looking forward to seeing a fresh face and suddenly I see these two Channel V VJs. Hmmm...
They probably did that contest for the hype but ended up sticking with 'safe' choices. Pity that didn't work out either! :)
Post a Comment