Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dance. Recycle. Love.

I went for Random Alphabet's Glee Flash Mob one fine weekend. 

I expected to go there to laugh my head off really. Who knew I'd end up overwhelmed and *touched* at the sheer number of people who felt strongly enough by a TV show to do something as random as dancing in the middle of Gardens Mall. 


Drinks with the gorgeous MeiYing after at Theobama Choc Lounge, where they use silk instead of paper bags to contain their tea.


And one fine weekend one of my darling friends asked me out to Marmalade, BV2, for a surprise party. 



BV uses recycled materials to create their deco. 



And encourages you to recycle. 




They also allowed the Japanese Foundation to showcase a photo exhibition. This local artist flew to Japan to take pictures of the graffiti of the railings on a condo. To reflect the true local culture of Japan. 






And had a light exhibition showcasing which lights to use that are more environmentally friendly. 




Have I mentioned I love Bangsar Village? :)


I also love my best friend Chris, who let me spend the week with her as my current home is over-occupied. Heh.








0 Comments: