Today is Meowser's burthdae!!!!!!!!!!
Kitteh wif kitteh
I call her Meowser cos she's all slim and flexible. Jz like a kitteh.
And hawt like kittehs too. ^^
(She packs a whammy doing karate, yet flits beautifully in belly dancing.)
And da pretty grey real kitty on the right is called Mariah.
Terrible name, but she gorgeous nonetheless.
JD was my roomie in Brissy and one of the best fren's I have the priviledge of having.
Before I even started 'i call it art', she was cheering me on. Believing in me. Rooting for me.
And I don't care how much u say, its actions dat count.
And Jody gal goes all d way in her actions. =)
I muchos lurve u kitty kat. *scratch behind ears*
HAPPEEEEEEEE BURTHDAAAAEEEEEE...!!!


2 Comments:
AWWWWWW U ISH SO SHWEEEEEEEEETT!!! I LOVE U MUCHO MUCHOS TOO!!! xoxoxoxo
boy i'm glad i shaved my armpits before that photo was taken
HAHHHAHHA! Yesh. Or we see cavewoman coming back in style.
Post a Comment