I went to Urban Attic @ CapSquare yesterday to watch Altered Frequency rock their stuff.
As we sat there waiting for Bird's turn to play, I showed Prawn my sunburnt back in hopes of a little sympathy.
Me: See...! All red and burnt! =(
Prawn: Where oh... Can't see osso.
Me: Huh!! Here laaaa...
Prawn: Oh u mean here hah.
Prawn: *lifts hand and whacks my peeling sunburnt back*
Me: *scream*
Me: WTH!!! What did u do dat for???
Prawn: Pain ah?
Me: YES!!
Prawn: *lifts hand and whacks again*
Me: WAAAAAAAAT r u DDDOOOOIIIINNNGGGGG???
Prawn: *cheeky grin*
Prawn: Jz checking to see if it really hurts.
Me: 0_o"""
Bird: *pats Prawn's shoulder*
Bird: This is y we all love Prawn.
Me: =_=
Prawn: ^_^ =D
----------------------------------------------------
Have u heard of Cibai?
Microsoft came up with a new software and named it Cibai.
Me: Have you heard of Cibai?
Louise: Eh. Y u so rude.
Louise: Of cos I've heard of it.
Louise: You have it.
Louise: I have it.
Louise: Ppl use it to scold ppl.
Louise: And its used to control men.
Me: ...
Me: HAHHAHAHAHA!
Me: Its a new software by Microsoft la!
Louise: Er... Ok...
Louise: Let me google it.
----------------------------------------------------
Its a good day today.
^^
Wish me happy bday y'all.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Real live comedy
Posted by erin wong at 11:45 AM
Labels: the funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 Comments:
happy birthdayyyy!!!! :)
-_-
HAHA
See you later!!!
p/s: It's pink!
funny lah!! glad ur bd was good fun eh?! :D
Its jz d start! =D Ten kew Jilly...
Louise - stop giving out hints!! Hahahha...
I don't want to wish you Happy Birthday... I want to be more special...
Happy "Belated" Birthday... :P
I didn't jz pengsan.
I pengsan and hit my head against my knee.
=D
Ten kew lah.
no!! don't pengsan...
0_o"
lol.
Post a Comment