And I'm definitely NOT talking about sth techy.
I'm making up for my whole week of silence with banyak blogs in a shot.
Dis one is about a shoe store my friend and I randomly walked into yesterday because the front sign screamed:
SALE!
Up to 80% off!!!
And it was my friend's vice.
A shoe store.
STGE, to be exact (sans the shoe).
Where they sell Celeb designer brands like J.Lo and Steve Madden.
I think their closing down cos business hasn't been good at all.
BUt I guess that means good news for us, cos my friend managed to buy two pairs of J.Lo shoes for RM300 total.
And while I was waiting for her to finish her vicefeed, I tripped into a section which was my vicefeed.
Bags.
And not just bags.
Celeb.
Designer.
Bags.
How fast can u say drool.
Anyhow, I managed to smack my hands silly.
Also despite the supposed 'big names' I didn't know many.
And I settled to get only dis.
Cute Kathy Van Zeeland pouch bag.
Complete wif Juicy lookalike logo.
Only RM70.
(Ori RM200 mahhhhhhhhhh... *toink two fingers togedah*)
STGE is located at Pavilion, Level 2, at the Bintang Circle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment