Monday, May 11, 2009

Wanted: Zs

I can't remember the last time I just fell asleep easily.

I've never really known what its like to not be able to sleep.

Give me a slightly softer than cement floor and a makeshit pillow and blankie, and I'll be snoring in minutes.

But its been a month. Maybe two.
The demons just won't let me sleep.

I've never in my life had so much shit happen to me that the stress won't let me sleep.

Family. Church. Work. Friends.
Its all messed up.

Just so messed up.

And I don't know how much longer I can keep this up before I turn to medication.

7 Comments:

krizZz said...

soon! whn ur coming for ur europe trip and u'll walk till u so drop dead tried. ;)

erin wong said...

Hahaha... Dats one of the things causing me stress. I won't be going for it anymore.

krizZz said...

huh?? u're not coming???

erin wong said...

Yup. Its not worth my mental health. =)

alyshä said...

I cant sends u medicayshuns, but i can sends you hugs :) *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

oh no dearie.... hope all will sort itself out for u....

erin wong said...

Alysha: (L) *hugs back*

Anon: Thank you.... =)