Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mraz was here. And left.

Super long overdue post.

Went to Mraz couple of months back with orang-orang ini.


Tom, Tim, Jacob, Pam, Louise

Louise and I left the booking arrangements to Pam/ Tom so we only realised we were getting numbered seats too late.

At first we were like.. "Y numbered seats lah! More exp and more far away!"

But when we actually got der we were like omgweluvpamandtom cos it was CRAZY in der.

Don beliv me? Nah. Video proof.



See.
Crazy screaming hopping crowd everywhere.


In all honesty I wasn't a big fan of Mraz.
(I only know two of his songs lah. I jz went for da fun of it.)
But his concert was so friggin' awesome.

So.
Friggin'.
Awesome.

The amount of talent in dis dude cud fill Sg Buloh and still make him an above average dude who can teng teng complex tunes.

He was so good, the crowd was screaming all the way and even followed him when he made weird noises.
I kid u not.

I would upload the vid but stupid blogger is not letting me!!!!
And I tried 3 times!!
>=(

Summore I had promised to upload Geek in the Pink to Ms Geek in Pink.

Me: I went to see Mraz last night!!
Me: He sang Geek in Pink!!
IH: Haha! I know ady lah. Lotsa ppl have been telling me.
Me: Hmph. Fine.
Me: But I bet no one actually recorded the performance so dat u can see right??
Me: Right right??????

IH: Haha! Yalar yalar. U win all lah.
Me: I rulez.


So HOW NOW. And don't tell me get a YouTube account!! I have too many useless webbie accounts as it is. *Grumble*

Anyway, will update once I find a way to get it on.

------------------------------------------------
Edited: 10/5/09 11:13pm
So I caved in and got a YouTube account.



Watch and enjoy his perfectpitch awesomeness.

0 Comments: