Cos boobs need more than just male attention.
Along with the usual breast examinations and proper diet of course.
But there's a little more information a woman should have about her breasts.
And since I did a post on vajayjays. I figure I should do a post on the other female asset.
Boobs.
Big or small, they need attention. Especially with all that breast cancer scare going around.
So firstly, you know you gotta wear good bras right?
And no, I do not categorise La Senza or Triumph as being a good bra brand.
Try Xixili and Marks and Spencer instead. These brands actually provide good comfort and support for your breasts. Though of course you may revert to La Senza once in a while just cos they have prettier bras I know.
My friend has huge boobs. She's shorter than 5ft with Double E boobs.
Since she had boobs her mom brought her and her sisters to shop only for good bras.
Till today, her double E boobs remain perky. Even on braless days.
Beat that.
Next up. Boob exercises.
Boob massages, really.
Try these exercises I copied and pasted from this website.
- Rub hands together to warm them. Place one hand over each breast with nipple resting between thumb and forfinger. Rotate breasts gently upward, outward and then inward. Do this about 24 times.
- Warm hands, using four fingers gently rub the whole of the breast in a circular movement around the breast.
- Warm hands, using four fingers gently rub the nipple and areola ia circular movement.
Or you can check out the massaging picture instructions in this website if you're lazy to only read.
Make sure you do this gently. Your boobs need TLC!
Thirdly. Go braless at night/ weekends if you have B cup or smaller boobs. Wear wireless and slightly loose cotton bras for those with bigger breasts.
I know most people recommend going braless often. But lets be frank. For us hefty chested chicks, we don't exactly like the feeling of letting our jugs being pulled down by gravity. And when we're sleeping, its not not good for the skin of our boobies to be flung left right centre. Strech marks, honey, stretch marks!
So moisturise well, and wear a cotton, wireless, and loose bra to sleep instead. It'll let your boobs breathe still with the minimal support it just about needs to stay perky.
Lastly. Exfoliate your armpits daily.
Yeah, I know. Suddenly liddat. Talking about boobies then switched to armpits.
Our boobs are affected by our lymph nodes. Toxins are released daily through our armpits. But we don't exactly have an alternative to prevent our armpits from stinking up, so using deodarant on a daily basis is a norm for most of us.
Its really important to clean your armpits pores sufficiently so the toxins can be released properly. This helps prevent breast cancer.
Plus, your armpits tend to darken from the daily use of product. Exfoliating daily helps to prevent that.
I used to scrub my armpits with St Ives' Apricot Scrub, but I didn't find it effective enough. There was always some amount of product I could never get rid of.
Then my sister stumbled upon this little goodie while randomly window shopping in Times Square.
Dempo Snow.
(Just in case you didn't see the bright purple words all over.)
This little baby looks and feels like Hazeline Snow (you remember that old skool product?).
But its basically an exfoliant you can use on your body (my sister says face too but I'm skeptical).
Apply it onto your dry skin and rub in one direction.
Super. Clean. Yet. Gentle. On. Skin.
I don't know where you can buy it retail, but you can call the supplier for delivery.
RM15 per bottle. Free delivery if you buy 10 + 2 (free) = 12
So no more excuses to not take care of your boobs! I've given you the information you need, you just need to follow it through.
Stay boob safe and pretty ladies. ;)




7 Comments:
Thanks for the tips! I wonder if the Dempo Snow can be obtained in the Netherlands. Sounds like a great product, will let you know what I can find out.
Love your articles!
Please keep up your good work,
Sabrina
Thanks for reading Sabrina! I think they'll be fine to send it over so long you're willing to pay for the additional postage. I think even with postage the cost is still minimal. =)
Can I perform the test too? I'll be doing a favour for the opposite sex right? Hehe
omg Chris i was just about to comment something like that LOL...
ahhh potong steam i cannot do that comment adi lol
-_- Its not a test. Its boob exercises.
opps,my brand all from La Senza,I found it softer than Triumph.Will try Xixili and M&Spencer next time^^ Besides,i should try out the way for night time^^ Thx very much
Yep yep, try wearing a size larger and no wires for night!
Post a Comment