The title represents exactly how I feel at every event by the 11th hour.
I stopped blogging about events cos...
I attend way too many.
I feel its boring to read only about events.
It just takes up way too much time.
Fine, I'm jz plain lazy too. :p
But since I actually bothered to take some piccies during the last few events I went to, here's some visual diarrhea for you.
P1 Social Media Night
Fiona, Ming, Moey Nasrul
MsC Kr8tif Conference
Shawn making noises with his throat, while DJ Uno from Popshuvit makes noises with the turntable.
Celebrity Fitness Express Launch & 5th Anniversary Party
Shawn with Michael, Marketing Manager of Celeb Fitness
Zuan, Iz, Alan, and Shawn, chilling in between performances at 5th anniversary party
Then there was Rafiq and Mimie's wedding. My first Malay wedding!
Leftover Zainal insisted on wearing a full blown Malay outfit, not caring that *I* didn't have anything traditional to wear! Hmph.
Amirul with his adowable sister who was also the flower girl. Aww...
A Cut Above Christmas Soiree
My sister Tracy (yes I know we don't look alike), Jessica, me.
Manne, with chopsticked hair by Winnie Loo herself. Fav look of the night for me.
Nikki Palaikat with her WOW vocals.
Shawn posing with Winnie Loo.
Garnier Men Skincare Launch
The gorgeous green Garnier team!
Michelle, writer for Her World.
With Sunny, celeb stylist, who was also the MUA/ Hairstylist (if I'm not mistaken) for the models of the event.
Ok, that's it folks. For those who actually enjoy being in the know about events. Ta ta...

5 Comments:
U have to have one Malay dress lah. Do a baju kurung. Am laughing when u call Baki = Leftover :)
I knooowwwww...! T_T But I'm really picky when it comes to buying clothes and I really have yet to see a Baju Kurung I really like. And Kebayas make me look like an aunty/ schoolteacher lor. =(
Baki = Leftover wut... Teehee...
yeah totally! ur sis and u dont look alike at all! :) and hehe i dont have a malay outfit too. Mom has this royal blue one hanging in her closet though. some kebaya thing. very nice! But i dont have :(
I prefer baju kurung though. Think it makes me look younger. Heh...
All can be
Post a Comment