I know its been a while since I last gaveaway stuff.
And I always get complaints from guys that there's no giveaway for them.
BUT BUT BUT...
THIS TIME, I actually have a giveaway specifically for the guys!
Garnier has come up with a new range of men's skin care, to target the growing need to feed male vanity.
And here's 3 of their top products which I'm giving TWO dudes to try.
It brightens your face, and micro scrubs, with a minty sensation! I osso wan lor.
You may have seen the female version. Adverts were everywhere. Now one for the men too! Eyegel in a roll on tube. Suitable for your tougher skin. ;)
And don't forget moisturiser right? Also contains brightening properties!
Here's just to prove I've got two sets for you. :D
But of course... With my loyal readers being mainly chickadees...
How could I not give you all something too??
Yup. A totally new. Top secret.
Volum'Express MAGNUM Waterproof Mascara.
And guess how many I'm giving away???
10x the volume. 10x the giveaway. ^^
So the way to enter the contest is the usual way...
2) Leave a comment in this post
3) State your FB name/ Twitter ID, and your email address
4) State WHICH products you want to try getting (either "Garnier Men Skincare" or "Maybelline MAGNUM Mascara" or however you wanna name it so long I geddit)
I'll do a lucky draw if there are more than 2 Garnier Men Skincare and 10 Maybelline MAGNUM Mascara winners.
Yes, both guys and gals can try for the contests. And yes, you can join both if you want.
Open for Malaysians residents only though (so long you have a Malaysian address for me to send to).
Open for Malaysians residents only though (so long you have a Malaysian address for me to send to).
The only extra condition I have, is that the TWO winners of the Garnier Men Skincare range need to give me their review of the product after a month (so obviously if a girl wins you need to give me the man-whom-you-gave-the-products-to's number). I'll email you for your phone number and call you after a month.
Contest ends on CHRISTMAS DAY (midnight 24 going on 25 December 2009)! Just so I can be cheesy and say I'm a Santarina of sorts haha.
Merry early Chwistmas. :)

27 Comments:
hello!! :D
this looks pretty darn cool! hehe.
Twitter: @serpentinegal
Email: jen2wyvern@hotmail.com
I wanna get the Maybelline Magnum Mascara pretty please! *crosses fingers, toes and other bits*
Hi Erin!!
Love ur blog!
And if im gonna be the winner I wanna hav that Maybelline Magnum Mascara ...plssss...
FB:mizz_rizd@ayahoo.com
E-mail:mizz_rizd@yahoo.com
TQ
Aww... thanks for supporting babes... =)
I am Following you on Twitter!
Great Giveaway!! Loving it!
Twitter: @rakaj
Email: iljaze@gmail.com
If I win I would love the
"Maybelline MAGNUM Mascara"!
SORRY AM NOT A Malaysians residents!!
Hey Erin,
I've followed your blog for so long ever since I was in Australia and I love all the helpful tips.(I've stopped using Intimate wash cause of your post) hehe...Anyway I would love to try the Volum'Express MAGNUM Waterproof Mascara cause I use a Sheseido mascara which I love but I'm finding it hard to maintain using it cause of the high price.I'm always caught in a dilemma when I've finished my mascara in Aus.So I'm looking for an economically friendly mascara that will give me the same volumising effect my sheseido one does.I hope I get a chance to try this one...:)
FB name:Krystina Cheong
email:kryssy.21@hotmail.com
yeahhhhh
another giveaway...
i want i want maybelline magnum mascara
hhehee ..
boleh keee masuk lagi kalau dah dapat dulu?
fb name: pija mizan
email : pictureperfect_not@yahoo.com.sg
Wow!! Volumn volumn, i want volumn mascara since long time ago..Great that if i can get one for free..
I would like to have 1 Volum'Express MAGNUM Waterproof Mascara for my christmas present!
Facebook: Thy Tai
email: thy_1810@yahoo.com
Thank you very much!!
hai ....
newbie here...hehhehe
i wanna try my luck =)
fb name: sara kamilia
email: angeldealova@yahoo.com
hi erin,
Love your articles to bits!The reviews helps. And I follow you on facebook :).
I'd love it if I get the Volum'Express MAGNUM Waterproof Mascara. Just so you know my lashes are really short and they need that extra va-va-voom lift.
FB name : Siti Noorhana Saidin
Email : hannaikhlas@gmail.com
Thanks dear! And have a wonderful christmas in advance.
hyee...
wow...i just noticed that Mabelline Volum'Express MAGNUM mascara ..in here...i'm sucker for mascara thoo,i wonder how my lashes turnout to be with that mascara!!10x omg!!..huhuhu.. i hope i'm the lucky ones to own it..theehee..=D
thanks for the giveaway
and.. have a great day yaa.. ;)
FB: Idayu Wadud
email : erid_00@yahoo.com
Hello Erin
I want to be among the winners.
Yes, one Volum'Express MAGNUM Waterproof Mascara please :o)
An early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010!
Cheers, Joanne
Facebook: Joanne Ting (Hie Ching)
eMail: joanne_hcting@yahoo.com
Hmm.. looks interesting.
Facebook: Laurence Wong
email: Laurence.w@gmail.com
You know me ;)
Ilja - Do you have a msian address? So long you have a Malaysian add its fine.
Krystina - Am I glad to hear that! Feminine washes are evilllll..!!!
Lawrence - I'm assuming for the Men Skincare range? ;)
How come no one asked for both mascara and men skin care one...
And only one guy who joined so far. So sad.
me me me!
would lovee to try the Mabelline Volum'Express MAGNUM mascara! :D
fb name: Careen Tan
email: careen_faith@hotmail.com
*muacks*
hey there, i wanna try my luck too!
fb : Siti Nur Baizurah
email add :snbaizurah.idris@gmail.com
if I have to pick I would pick the maybelinne mascara of coz, but I would love to try for both, that's possible right?
Yes possible! You're the first to ask! ^^
I would like to have Garnier Men Skincare for my husband and Maybelline MAGNUM Mascara for myself.
Thanks
facebook: Maureen Tan
email: mc1519@hotmail.com
I would love both the garnier men skincare & maybelline magnum mascara. wold be nice for hubby and wifey to have something each:-)
cheers,
missy_blurkit
3bittersweetlemon@gmail.com
Please~ pick me! The Maybelline MAGNUM Mascara would be the most ideal Christmas Pressie and I need it for work next year =)
*hugz
FaceBook : Dawn Lee
dawn_meisan@hotmail.com
Hey Erin! =)
sry didn't get to talk to you the other night at euphoria...
but anyways XD
i wanna compete for both Maybelline Magnum mascara and garnier men skincare =)
Facebook: Samuel Chew
Twitter: Seraphsam
email: iceseraph@gmail.com
thx Erin =D
hi erin
would love to try Maybelline Magnum Mascara .....nice timing as I was about to get one for the 1st time...this way can try for free la!..wink@2!!
fb: ahdus
Hi Erin,
Been a follower of your blog. Think you're doing an awesome job of keeping things real!
I love any freebie ( Malaysian mah) especially mascaras!!! So it's "Maybelline MAGNUM Mascara" for me.
FB name : Serene Yoong
Email: sereyoong@hotmail.com
Hi Erin
i hope to get one mascara thanks
FB name: vinchi lee
Hi Erin
i hope to get one mascara thanks
FB name: vinchi lee email : vincci_1130@hotmail.com
Hey Erin.... Great blog... If there is really a giveaway I wouldlove to get a hold of the Garnier products!
Merry Christmas.
AJ
Hi! The Maybelline magnum mascara seems fabulous!
I'm June Loo on fb, my email is sjunemyself@gmail.com
Thanks for being so generous! :D
Post a Comment