Monday, December 14, 2009

my daily fashion

Just cos I am in the mood. Since I changed my template and luuuuurrrvvveee the simplicity and whiteness of it all. ^^ 

Here's what I wore on one of my Bangsar Bitch outings. 


Spot the adowable Rachel Q peeking behind. 



Longish black top from Baci. White mini from Cotton On to make my elephant trunks seem longer. White Birkenstocks.

Colourful backdrop courtesy of LushIcon, best fashion store in BV2 in muh biased opinion. XD


Definition of a BB outing: Hanging out with my organic babes, shopping (clothes and groceries), doing pedis/ manis, chillin' at Bangsar... just chilling in general. 

No messy clothings please. Minimal to no makeup. Flip flops (due to pedis) are a must too. 


Then this is muh work outfit for a dreary, no appointment Monday. 


Why? Cos its a turtleneck dress. It makes me look huge! One of those impulse buys that you kinda regret but refuse to give up on trying to make it work for you. 


So I matched it with a vest. Cut out the wide visual and slimmed it down. 









Vest from small shop in Far East Plaza, Singapore, turtleneck dress from Forever 21, heels from small store in Times Square.



I still wouldn't choose to wear this outfit to an event though. My confidence ain't so high. =)

6 Comments:

Paris B said...

Hey your confidence was high enough to post it why not wear it? :) Its a nice colour and the vest is a nice touch.

erin wong said...

I guess it depends on the event I'm going for and who I'm gonna meet. Sometimes I need the extra flesh to get the guys to jump when I ask them to. >.<

Legal Cat said...

Oooo....manipulating guys...(but as a guy, we always love it) :D

krizZz said...

loveee ur 2nd outfit.. u pull it off very well!! wear it!! :D

erin wong said...

K - Hahahahha! Thanks for ur honesty.

Ah Fu - Awww, ten kew! ^^

Calista Leah Liew said...

I have to agree Erin - I think the 2nd outfit looks great!! I can imagine u lookin very stylo going to an event like that!! The vest just makes it pop!! =)