I'M SORRY FOR MIA-ING!!!
I'm actually back in my hometown and our computer is totally konked. Gone. Kaput.
I'm now using my sister's Mac, which I absolutely detest using and keep needing to ask her how to do this, type that, command this, forward that.
Technodunguness I tell u. -_-
Anyhooowwww.... Getting on with The WINNERS!
Garnier Men Skincare Winners:
Maureen Tan
Siti Nur Baizuah
Maybelline Magnum Mascara Winners:
Dawn Lee
Careen Tan
Missy Blurkit
Thy Tai
Pija Mizan
Serene Yoong
Siti Noorhana Saidin
Samuel Chew
Siti Nur Baizuah
Krystina Cheong
Congratulations!! Especially to Siti Nur Baizuah who joined for both and won both. How lucky is that wei. ^^
Normally I email everyone, but since I'm really quite tech-handicapped, can the winners please email me at erinwwc[at]gmail[dot]com ASAP and state how you'd like for me to pass you your prize? I prefer meeting up if possible as mailing is a little risky in Malaysia.
Lastly... Especially to the winners...
HO HO HO! MERRRYYYY CHWISTMASSSSS!!!!
(I always wanted to do that.)
-----------------------------
Everyone except Siti Nur Baizuah has gotten back to me. If she doesn't contact me by this Friday, I'll release the prizes to the next names I drew out.
Maybelline Mascara - Jen
Garnier Men Skincare - Samuel Chew
-----------------------------
Everyone except Siti Nur Baizuah has gotten back to me. If she doesn't contact me by this Friday, I'll release the prizes to the next names I drew out.
Maybelline Mascara - Jen
Garnier Men Skincare - Samuel Chew
------------------------
Its 2nd Jan! Still no word from the other Siti, so congrats to Jen and Samuel!

6 Comments:
wheee~ i won!!!! thanks erin dear!! :)))))
Haha..Me too..thank you so much..I'm going to email you soon..thx thx
thanx thanx!!!
emailed you:-)
thanksssss
i won too.hehhehhe
i emailed you already
nnnnnnn
merry christmas N heppy New year =)
whoa awesome erin! =D
thx =D
hi Erin,
Just to inform you I had tried the mascara..At first, its nothing impress me, then today i try again, wow! this is great! maybe the first time i didn't know how to use de brush, cox it has 2ways/ functions..yesterday just did the survey, and follow de instructions, it is good! thank you again!:)
Post a Comment