Please forgive me as I let an entire week lapse before another blog post.
Blogging for the masses has never really been a passion of mine, but it has gotten me to where I am today in such a short time that I'd feel guilty for turning my back to it.
Last weekend, Shawn and I went to Brunei for an event.
Its our first outstation travel together, and we sure had fun!
Checking into the hotel.
The Indonesian Embassy rep saying a few words of gratitude to thank Brunei for organising this event to raise funds.
Wyn, the hot powerwoman babe, who ran the entire event.
Shawn's fans at the event. Same type one all. Haha!
Haha! Guess who?
Playing outside Wyn's house before leaving back to Miri.
Baby Ryan (*pinch cheeks!*), Joey, Ricky, Shawn, Jin Li, Wyn
Hai. My name is Comel. Cos I so comel can die.
And a pic showing u the price of petrol in Brunei so you can continue being pissed off at our stoopit govt. :p
With my beautiful mommy in Miri.
He rocked the attendees of the event, and I definitely hope it created more international exposure for him.
I've also put most of my writing/ MUA work to a hold. Basically, the focus now is to earn $$. Reason being there's a huge fund going on in my church, and I'm broke broke broke.
Any money I earn these few days goes to that fund. Anything to be able to hit the targets I set for myself.
Yes, its sad. Because in essence, most of the work I do for my passion doesn't earn me much. I do it, because I like it. I can only work hard on it so I can earn more, doing what I love soon.
For now, other than the odd writing and MUA job that earns me a little on the side, my focus is on managing Shawn.
At the rate things are going, I need to quit my job soon to be able to find time to do all the work I need to do for him.
Our dreams are big. Too big? I sometimes wonder. But why bother dreaming unless its a dream worth having?
I just hope our dreams are not for naught. We can only work hard and pray.











2 Comments:
hey erin!
didn't know ur currently managing shawn :) anyways, just wanna say that i really believe u can do it..you and shawn make a great team! i'm just waiting to watch u guys shine :)
loves,
careen.
Awww... thanks babe! T_T
Post a Comment