Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Charles & Keith Pavillion Store Opening 2008

This is a suppppppeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr dduuuuuuuupppppppeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr loooooonnnnnngggggggggg tttttttttiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaggggggggooooooooooo...

post.

You get the gist.

I was supposed to blog about it on my personal blog, but since I now have my baby 'i call it art', I might as well post it here.


Mingling shoppers in the brand new C&K store. Well. Then brand new.

And I got to meet up with SuAnn again.

Su @nn, m@rK3t|nG m@n@G3r of C&K and Coach
And ya, I cropped me out. Watcha expect by now?

I can't seem to find my other pics of this event. =( They actually had really cool reptiles crawling all over the shoes and bags in the window display. My fren, who has a deep, passionate hatred for snakes, went weak in the knees and refused to take a shot of me posing wif 'em.

So she sent Ivy over to help me out.
^^


S@waH T@n of 0xyG3n mag, and |vy Che3 of August Man Mag

And we met the uber kewl people from 0xygen mag, like pwetty Sawah here, who is not just gorgeous, but friendly too. =)

And of cos Sha|ful! Their fashion writer, an absolute darling, and also a fantastic fashionista blogger.
But I can't find his pic anywheeerrrreeee.

All in all, a very well done event. The hors d'oeuvres were great, and they also served wine. (Don't ask me if its good wine or not, cos I have NO idea how to tell.)

Miss Malaysia 200sth was there, looking all hot in a casual yet chic long halter sundress, holding on to an even hotter man.

I also saw Ms Kinky Faerae Biru der, but I was not impressed.
The rumours are true. She is stuck up.
Same goes to the Valiram family, who were all there together, dressed in ultimate luxury suits, acting all high & mighty as their position commands, with the principals themselves, Charles & Keith. Though I think only either Charles or Keith made it.

Alright. That's about it. Till I can find the rest of my pics. *grumble*

Charles & Keith is in Pavilion KL, 4th Floor, next to Forever 21.

3 Comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erin wong said...

Hi nbalike,

Unfortunately, I consider your links as spamming, and Silver Tiffany is a bad link as well, so I'm going to have to delete them! Sorry!