I entered into the world of blogging officially in 2006.
It was during my second literal 9-5 job where I could finish my work in two hours every day.
I was bored.
And there are limited options to looking as though you're working but you're really not.
MSN is fine and all. But how many ppl can u bug all-da-time-all-day-long-every-single-blardy-day (thus causing them to appear offline everytime you do).
That left with reading stuff online. And being an avid reader, getting hooked onto blogs took no time at all.
Soon I was reading the likes of Kennysia and Xiaxue along with the rest of the unimaginative Malaysian blogosphere.
And then I dabbled a little through my little Multiply world. But I never dared to take the jump into an open blog macam blogspot ini that threatened to tear away all my inhibitations.
But fate likes to wiggle our bumbums ala JLo style, and here I am. Writing a 3rd rate blog, hoping to achieve the likes of the the above mentioned few.
And I try to hold my hopes up. Taking time outta my crazy schedule to do puke some what-I-can-only-hope-is-interesting-enuff literary crap.
Forcing myself to do some techy things I hate doing (and can u blardy believe it that dis doesn't even include PS which I have been whining that I need to learn but am procrastinating cos I dread itz.)
I painstakingly stand at almost-Yoga-posing angles. Hoping to take a nice-cheapo-digicam-shot that doesn't require PS.
I spend hours on end randomly clicking buttons in blogger, trying to figure out wut buttons are for wut.
And don't even get me started on HTML.
omiblardygoodnesshtml.
And I sometimes wonder if I may be taking on a bigger job than I can handle.
But then...
Its also because of these very same reasons.
That I'm determined to make it work.
So I may not rant like XX. Or go to fancy-schmancy events like the Fairy. Or am pretty like Cheesie.
So wad.
So WAD.
SOOOOOO WAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD.
"Now so what!
I am a ROCKstar.
I got my ROCKmoves."
I is trying.
You're not gonna get rid of me so easily.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Wannabe Blogger
Posted by erin wong at 6:39 PM
Labels: emoing cos i can, only muh opinion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment