Recruitment weekend!!!!
I only went for yesterday's. Today's is still ongoing, but will be handled by my team members.
As promised... pikchars!!!!
Hello everyone. Meet Alvin.
Alvin was bemoaning non-stop for a week in his unhappiness with having to be the model for this event.
By the end of the night, he was so into his role, he stopped bemoaning and went around zombie-voice moaning instead.
With a stolen amplifier, no less.
Scaring several potential people in the process.
Hey, that rhymed.
I wanted Sarah to be the female model. For reasons obvious to the naked eye.
Sarah's delicate looking neck ended up being harder than Alvin's (!), so she managed to get her way.
Lucky she comes from good stock. She got her equally pretty sister to replace her.
Close up of lolli makeup
Silly Cheryl has itchy fingers and scratched away part of the makeup (right under the eyebrow!).
I only realised at the end of the night, and was too lazy to run her back in and touch up her makeup with everyone practically gone.
The flaw is killing me. I WISH I KNEW PS TO TOUCH IT UP.
I hope the rest of the team was smart enuff to take pics today. I wanna show off the other two models, and Jeff, who made the fantastic Las Vegas showgirl whiteboard.
Sigh... I do love muh team.







6 Comments:
Uhh.. so so nice... but how come no Jeff & Ann & Christy & Lex de?
Cos no pikchars from u alllll.........
I tot I send to you d.
Wah seh! Damn muka tembok man, send own pic for ppl to post... whahahahahaha...
Hahahahahh! Yes yes, got it. But I'm waiting for the rest. Only then got story to tell mah!
i love u too erin!
Awwwww...... I can feeellll in da airrrr.... ^^
Post a Comment