Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Its bacccckkkkk...

Its time for my Malaysian Dreamgirl post.

I've been procrastinating longtime to write this post cos really, is it really worth my time bashing up some chicks I don't give a crap about?

Watev. I'm just doing this for Julie Wong.
Psst... Support Beautilicious!


So here goes.
The nots: Denezia, Shasya and Maya.


Stop making us cringe Maya.

This week 3 will be outvoted. Plsgodletitbethesethree.

Need I say why?
To say these three are damnfailasmodels was just a waste of my energy to type even.

And I really don't give a crap about who's popular in the house right now. Its just not obvious enough to hate yet.

I have to say this year's drama is ten times lesser than last year's I-hate-Cheesie-cos-she-blogged-bad-bout-me-oh-shite-she's-rejoining and Everyone-hates-fake-ang-moh-accent-Cindy.

Maybe cos everyone watched last year's and decided not to be the Ringo and Cindy of this year? *shrug*


The hots: Juanita, Natasha, and Dawn.


Don't hate me cos I'm cute.
Too late.


Dawn is so cute looking, it was annoying at first. But when you look through the Top 12, you gotta admit. Her body, her fashion sense, her posing and walking... It's an overall package that screams model.
Maybe not first rate. Yet.
So at the mo, she's hot. Cos I sez so.


Juanita is va-va-voom.
And not just cos she's genetically tall.


Cos I have it baby

She's classy. Beautiful. Presentable. Teachable.
I hope she wins.


Natasha is the typical iambitch with the face and bod to justify it.


I'm the Malaysian version of Blair Waldorf biatch.

Watev. Her antics aren't shown so they don't annoy me yet.
So I still say she's hot.


Watcha waiting for??? You want another Cindy to win? Go and friggin' vote already.

2 Comments:

krizZz said...

Yes to Juanita
No to Denezia-urghh!

erin wong said...

Yeahh!!!