My car broke down this morning.
And I.
Am irritated.
Not because it broke down.
But because it shouldn't have broken down.
Fine. I don't know much about cars. Granted.
But I bring it for service every 5000 to 6000km.
I tell my mechanics to check for every single possible problem.
Expense was never an issue.
When I got my car, I told myself.
I won't be one of those cheapskate idiots who don't wan to pay for the maintenance but end up paying for large overhauls.
But its only been 4 years since I got my Teddy Bear.
And I'm one of those idiots who have a burnt gasket and a rusty radiator that needs to change both in and out pipes and a complete washing.
I wonder what the HELL have my mechanics been doing all this while.
Yes.
I am irritated.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Driving down the wrong lane
Posted by erin wong at 8:16 PM
Labels: volcanic e-rant-ions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
tell your mechanics off and throw a BF.
I've been to quite a few over the years. Hahahah...
Post a Comment