Aaron was regaling us with tales of his two best friends in Australia.
A: We would meet up every Tuesday. They'd call it "Aaron Day".
Me: Err... Why?
A: They just thought its funny.
Me: I see... (Of course I didn't.)
A: And they'd tell me all sorts of weird funny stuff.
Me: Uh huh... (feeling skeptical that I'd find anything they say funny considering the previous example.)
A: Like Dmitri had this list right. He called it "Fun Things To Do While Having Sex".
Me: .......
A: Like there's this thing he called Rodeo Night.
Me: Rodeo Night???
Me: You mean the cowboy thing??
A: Yup. Only this one is while you're having sex.
Me: Uh huh...............
A: What you do is, you start having sex with a girl.
Me: *starts imagining a guy and a girl doing the nasty*
A: From behind.
Me: *changes image to them doing the doggy*
A: Then halfway through you scream "I'm f**king your sister!"
A: Then you see how long you can hang on to her while she tries to throw you off.
Me: 0_0
Me: ..............
Me: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!
Me: MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH!!!
Me: WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!
You just had to be there.
I haven't laughed myself into stitches like that for the longest time.
=)
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Entertainment Value
Posted by erin wong at 11:38 AM
Labels: the funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment