So Vinchi was right. She is on one of the group members. For some reason FB doesn't show her name on search.
So by default I'll give her 2 tix as well. Congratulations Vinchi!
P/S: Anyone know where to get a good Brazillian waxing done? I want to start *ahem* researching on this.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
One more winner!
Posted by erin wong at 12:29 PM
Labels: we all wan free stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
ahem.. heehee.. i recently succumbed to my curiosity and got it done.. but at a lil place in lucky garden called Jyothi's. they major in threading but they do do waxing. RM45 only. not bad for first try. buy no comparison place. so u gotta "research".. hehe
i been to another one in bangsar above AM bank. Punjabi operation. I did bikini waxing not brazilian but my frien goes there for brazilian, she is a regular. She is addicted to it, she said she love the feeling of clean and "hairless". mwahahahaha
OoooO!! I'll get the deets from u gals so I can get started. =D
Post a Comment