The most anticipated annual warehouse sale is BACK.
Yup.
The Estee Lauder warehouse sale!!!!!
Date: 18 July 2009
Day: Saturday
Time: 9am
Location: Renaissance Hotel
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...!!!
*twirl around and jump up n down 7 times in happiness*
For those noobs out there who don't understand what's there to get so excited about, just check out the list of brands under the Estee Lauder group.
Skincare and Makeup
M.A.C
Bobbi Brown
Clinique
Estee Lauder (of cos)
Origins
La Mer
M.A.C
Bobbi Brown
Clinique
Estee Lauder (of cos)
Origins
La Mer
Perfume
DKNY
Aramis
Michael Kors
Tommy Hilfiger
The EL sale is one that NEVER does that.
The goods that you get there are always in good condition, and worth getting!
I've never known anyone to leave this sale empty-handed.
Which is probably why its the most coveted sale among the cosmetic conglomerates in Malaysia.
Unfortunately or fortunately (depends on how you see it I suppose) due to the high demand for it, no one can go into this sale unless you have exclusive invites given out by the staff of Suria Meriang (Estee Lauder company name in Msia) itself.
And since I lub u all so much, I'll be giving out the extra invites I have on hand to you guys.
I don't know how many of you all actually want invites, so I'll just give out 10 this time around.
2 per person, so that means I'll be giving out the invites to 5 ppl.
The only criteria I have is that you have to be a member of my group on Facebook.
Just leave a comment here, with your Facebook name (so I can check), and your email address so I can contact you on passing you the invites.
If der are more than 5 ppl who comment, I'll write down the names on pieces of papers and randomly pick out 5 names.
See you at the sale!!!
Added 8:03pm 15 June 2009
I just realized I totally forgot to state a closing date for this!
19 June 2009
Friday
11:59pm
I'll pass you guys the invite by end of next week.
Do ask your friends to join the group and comment too.
Get them to promise to bring you lar if they win.
Win win situation for all. ^^
Thanks and see ya!




26 Comments:
wow that sounds great!!! u are so cool~ i'm from ur facebook groupie ^o^! i bet there will be more than 5 ppl going to leave u comments lol. well do wish i will be lucky enough to be picked by then :D i always luvv Mac, Bobbi Brown <3 <3 *Cheers* luvs urs Sheylla
oops, i missed out my add ~_~ here: sheyllachong@yahoo.com
hope to hear from u dearie ^o^! have a beautiful day~
p/s: m so happie i got to be the 1st to comment lol.
wow this is awesome =)
my facebook name: Samuel Chew
email: iceseraph@gmail.com
coleenyap@gmail.com
Me me ! =p
Ketty Lee
Ketty_4love@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from u soon !
=)
Brynda Tan
brynda.chc@gmail.com
omggg..!! i need to go to this sale!!!
Name: Haruka Teh
Email: haruka_is@hotmail.com
yess im in your FB grp..
:)
thanksssss
mwaahh xoxoxo
Name: Michelle Gay
Email: h_kitty_myworld@hotmail.com
Thank you <3
erinnn...pick me pick me! *prays hard*
Varsha Parwani
varsha86@gmail.com
thanks :)
Ann Ying and Christy =)
Ann e-mail > ann_ying88@hotmail.com
I never been to Estee Warehse sales b4, am much anticipated to it.heard it's good frm wat u mentioned here!! Thou might be hard to get these free invites, try my luck
name: sharon tan
email: sharontan@hotmail.com
thanks
hi, i never been to estee warehouse sale ....so wish to go , hope i have this chance
name: vinchi lee
email: vincci_1130@hotmail.com
thanks
hi, i never been to estee warehouse sale ....so wish to go , hope i have this chance
name: vinchi lee
email: vincci_1130@hotmail.com
thanks
hi, i never been to estee warehouse sale ....so wish to go , hope i have this chance
name: vinchi lee
email: vincci_1130@hotmail.com
thanks
christy Tan
Christy_tzy@hotmail.com
thx..^^
Hope to hav this chance..~~
My details is:
Name: Ann Ann
Email:ann.ann.chu@gmail.com
thx^_^
I wanna go! I wanna go!! I wanna go!!!
Facebook Name: Alice Lau
Email: lauchewyii@hotmail.com
If I am not among the five... PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE at least help me to buy something? Hehe...
Yoh... i want to go too and im not greedy, i need 1 tix only :P love you!!!
wow thx for remind me~
kekez i tot no chance le..
i would like to win da tix n met u up thr!
wish to hear from u soon ya!
Loves!
Jasmine kho,19,KL
jasmine_kho2@hotmail.com
aaaaaa!!! I missed it...everytime just see people's blog when they back with alot stuff..
Hope i can join next year...
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Thanks very much! I really appreciate the kind words and feedback. =)
Hello all, I'm new to this. I"m curious about the next sale in Long Island, went a few years back and it was great. I had gotten tickets from my job so it was all good- now I have no connection..Any ideas?
I missed it!!!!...
Hope can join u next year.......
hi there, do you know when will be 2010 Estee lauder warehouse sale ? anyway to get the invitation ?
Post a Comment