Thursday, June 11, 2009

Of lines and misses

I do NOT like the salesgirls at Lancôme Parkson Pavilion.

Rude. Obnoxious. And say "Bonjour" with the worst accent ever.

But I'm desperate enough to still buy their products.
I have wrinkles!
WRINKLES!!

Stupid chit said I have dry eyes.

Like Heeellllllloooooo...!
Just cos I wear foundation over my eyes that emphasize the lines does NOT mean I have dry eyes k!!!

I know my skin well enough to know my eyes can become oily through d day.

And the lines were created by stress and PMS crying lar.

Yes, tip for you all.
Crying too much causes fine lines.

Don't believe me?
Indulge in your crying fest more often and see whether the lines come out or not.

Lancôme has one of the best skincare range of products around for hydration problems, so I'm gonna get the Primordiale eye cream a shot.
(Ciplak french chick said I should go with R
énergie. *roll eyes*)

Primordiale is for prevention and curing of first signs of lines.
R
énergie is for curing fine lines.

Will update you if it works once I order it from my friend in Singapore.

-----------------------------------------

I've been catching myself thinking of the Sandman a few times too often since Saturday.

Not smart, E.
Not smart t'all.

Oh well. I'll know when you return won't I? =)

Come back safe.

2 Comments:

Juli Joe said...

but Lancôme is exp :(

erin wong said...

Not compared to Lamer! And heavy duty power is called for wrinkles.

Pimples disappear. Wrinkles never do!