I'M BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
And. And. And.
THERE WAS NO INTERNET AVAILABLE IN CHINA!!!
Ok fine. Got lar.
For blardy RMB3 per MINUTE.
MINUTE MINUTE MINUTE.
RMB120 per day.
Crazy sial.
Then we discovered that EVEN if there WAS internet...
THE BLOODY COMMUNISTS BANNED FACEBOOK AND BLOGSPOT.
So I couldn't update daily as I had planned.
Its past 4am. I just reached home. And the first thing I did was turn on the comp to get my internet feed.
There should be an IA (Internedicters Anonymous) available in Malaysia I tell you.
My roommate in Guangzhou, Alice from Sister Magazine, said the two things she missed the most were...
Facebook and MSN.
Bwahahahahah.
And yeah. I overspent my budget. Again.
But but but.
All bee-yoooooo-teeeee-ffooooolllll things!! *toink forefingers togedah*
And. A couple of SUPER heavy things I got from the AHA Festival for you all.
I had to hand carry 10kg worth of stuff just to make sure I could check in those items for you k. You better show me some love or I'll throw a hissy fit.
Alright. I kennot tahan dy. Need to shower. Unpack. Sleep.Night! Morning.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
5 Day Internet Hiatus
Posted by erin wong at 4:14 AM
Labels: travel journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
andy also cannot live without internet,lucky for us, we went HK, there is complimentary internet in Hotel!
okkkkkkkkk... I WAS HEREEEE.................................
TomY - *whoopdoopslide*
Sharon - Lucky u!!!! I think mine was exp cos we stayed at the Grand Hyatt. :S
JS - FINALLY!!!
UR BACKKK!!!! :D:D:D
faster post about ur trip quickkkk
Trying trying! I haven't even unpacked my 22kg luggage yet. =(
Post a Comment