Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Maybelline NY & 8TV Simply Fabulous Introduction

A couple of months ago, Maybelline decided to jump onto the online reality show bandwagon and joined together with 8TV to come up with Maybelline New York Simply Fabulous

But unlike the other reality shows which are looking for models, models and MORE models...


Thought: Does anyone feel that there are just waaaayyyyy too many model searches going on? It seems like every single conglomerate with a budget is holding model searches.  

Maybelline's concept is different, and way more interesting I feel. 


Instead of only allowing the tall and the beautiful to get the privileges (WHICH IS SO UNFAIR TO US NON-MODEL LOOKING CHICKS I TELL YOU), 10 everyday girls were chosen for a chance to pursue their dreams by winning Ten-Friggin'-Gees (yes, 10,000 bucks-ringgit-malaysia), and a FREE trip to New York to see New York Fashion Week. 

Sigh.

So jeles. 
 
So the shoots are ongoing now. I went for a couple of them, and had the time of my life. 


Host Sarah Lian

Cute and quirky.

Steven Sunny, totally bitchy and totally awesome MUA for L'Oreal and creative director. 

 I love his blonde hair. 

Some of the Top 10. 

 Calista the petite model 

 Oh so cute Zhareen! 

 Bubbly and fun Nalin 
Sexy Steph

Bendy flexi Susie 

Cute talktive Kimberly

The 8TV crew. 


Zul and Tania


Siew Teng


The show will officially be out next month on 8TV's webbie. I'll be keeping you updated or you can join the Maybelline NY FB group for more updates. 


Credit of pics: Raynor Chuah

6 Comments:

TheJessicat said...

i've did my post too babe! :) mwah

erin wong said...

Oh kewls!! Will go see see. ^^

Pork Chop said...

Hi Erin :) now i know your name hehe...

erin wong said...

Hey PPC! Thanks for stopping by. Since u now know mine, can I know urs? =)

Calista Leah Liew said...

Babe, thanks for d very 1st write-up!! Knw tis is kinda overdue, bt jz tot I shud comment on tis post to shw my LURVE~ Nyehehe..

n.ibrahim said...

hey Erin girl, i think u r as fabulous as those girls...