Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pre-travel horrors

Its 12:30am. And my suitcase is STILL half empty.
I've been procrastinating for the past hour. Re-reading blogs and checking my FB and Twitter every few minutes.

*drum fingers on table*

How hard can it be, you say.

Checklist as follows:

Cotton pads
Cotton buds
Facial cleanser
Toner
Serum
Moisturiser
Night cream
Sunblock
Makeup bag - concealer, powder, mascara, brushes, eyeshadows, liners, lipstick, blusher.
Makeup remover
Emergency facial masks
Stick deodarant
Spray deodorant (yes i am anal)
Body shower gel
Body moisturiser
Dempo cream for armpits (very anal)
Foot slougher
Foot and toe brush (and mildly OCD)
Shaver
Tweezer
Nail clipper
Perfume
Shower cap
Contacts
Contact lens case
Contact solution
Saline solution
Glasses
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Book to read on plane
Shampoo
Conditioner
Hairdryer
Hair serum
Hair wax
Hair spray?
Laptop
Camera to take pics
Camera batt charger
Handphone chargers
Universal adapters

And then we have the outfits:
Basic long shirts
Short mini skirts
Shorts
Dresses
More dresses
Lotsa dresses
Necklaces
Bangles
Scarves
Belts
Socks
Boots and heels
Pair of Birkenstock in my bag to walk around Guangzhou in between the event
Big bag
Underwear - lotsa thongs for easy storage and bikini tops for easy wash and wear
Sleepwear

And lastly.
My passport.
Which YapThomas was supposed to pass to me since last FRIDAY.

YAPTHOMASIHOPEYOUAREREADINGDISWHEREISMYPASSPORT?!?!?!?

12:45am.
Sigh.

Edited 1:10am
My toiletries bag is too small!! =_="

Edited 1:15am
How can my suitcase which I used to relocate to Australia for a YEAR be too small?!??!?!

Edited 2am
Passport received. Suitcase packed.
Beauty sleep time has passed.
Am waking up early morn to meet Prof X.

Do u wish me a safe, happy and dunspendsomuchmoney trip? =)
*yawn*
Night.

9 Comments:

~ LouiSe ~ said...

If I knew you were awake at 1.30, I'd have called you to rant CAUSE SOMEONE IDIOTIC THOUGHT IT WAS NORMAL TO CALL PEOPLE UP AT 1.30 AND ASK THEM "oh, you are sleeping?"

~@#!@%$^$@%~@#@#%#~~(&%#@%*

Have a safe flight!

alyshä said...

have a safe, happy and dunspendsomuchmoney (*snort*) trip!!! xoxo

Coleen said...

u moving house or going on a trip?????? my goodness!! :D :D

Jill said...

Gee girl, you sure have A LOT OF STUFF TO PACK!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun!!

G-Hub said...

I am imagining you speaking in Madarin... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

"Dwoii Putchi... War poo huey chiang Hwah Yweeh... Can I have an extra napkin please?"

MUAHAHHAHAHA!

sharontan said...

WoW!!!!! u bring all those for ur trip?????????

erin wong said...

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Eh. You all read the list again. Not necessary meh, the items???

Jill said...

Er, no.

erin wong said...

Hmph.