Friday, August 28, 2009

Stuff Giveaway

I know I said ages ago that I'll be doing a giveaway. 


Thing is... I kept going for events. And getting more freebies. And thinking "ok, i'll add this to the collection to giveaway."


And blink blink. Dah tiga bulan lepas. 

*paiseh paiseh*


So I finally kumpul this for you.



Then I'm splitting it into 4 prizes. 

So basically, I'm asking you all to help promote icallitart's FB group & Twitter

Steps:
1) Leave a comment below, stating your FB & Twitter name, and your email add. 
2) Invite your friends to join the FB group or follow icallitart on Twitter (be it verbally, FB invite, msn wateva lar). 
3) Ask them to leave a comment below stating their FB & Twitter name and email add. 


I'll hold a lucky draw with the names listed in the comments, then announce the winner. 

Then I'll ask the winner who recommended him/ her to join the FB group. Whoever the winner says is the Recommender, I will accept it as such



If the winner also follows icallitart on Twitter, he/ she gets the additional Twitter prize. The recommender will also get a Twitter prize if he/ she is following icallitart too. 


If either the winner or the recommender doesn't have a twitter account, the prize will be withdrawn. I'll consider holding a Twitter specific giveaway in future.



So the prizes.



Winner gets this. 

Revitalising Sparoom Hair Mask set, Revitalising Sparoom Shampoo, Lux White Glamour Shower Gel, L'Oreal Visible Results Skin Renewing Cleansing Foam, Head & Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Red makeup pouch, Dentyne Splash Gum, Rimmel makeup set which includes lipstick, gloss, nail polish, mousse foundation, eyeshadow, Estee Lauder lipstick, Estee Lauder lip gloss, and MAC Paint Pot.
 
Recommender gets this. 

Revitalising Sparoom Hair Mask set, Revitalising Sparoom Shampoo, Uber Men Multistyling Volume Web, Head & Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner, FHM's T-Shirt, Gold Makeup Pouch, Durex condom, MTV raincoat, sample Ferragamo Black perfume, Asian Food Channel coasters, Heineken coasters, Dentyne Splash gum, Estee Lauder lipstick, Estee Lauder gloss, and MAC Paint Pot. 


If Winner has a Twitter account and is following me gets this. 

Clinique liptick and MAC pigment. 
 
If Recommender of the Winner also has a Twitter account and is following me gets this.  


Elianto Olive Oil Hair Care set, Bobbi Brown lipstick, MAC pigment


Yes, as you can see, I'm giving the Recommender bigger prizes. 


And also, due to the HUGE amount of stuff (it's crazy heavy ok!), I need to restrict this to people who are in KL. 


If you are overseas/ out of KL but know of someone who would be willing to hold onto your stuff for you until you can get it, sure. Just so long I can pass the items to you/ your friends physically, w/o having to mail it, you can join. 


So my dear friends. Kawans. Peng you. Pang yaw. 
PLEASE START RECOMMENDING PEOPLE CAN! 

Closing date is next Friday, 4 September 2009, 12pm KL time.



Me and icallitart lubs u much.

11 Comments:

Mingming said...

Kai kai jiee..willing to send this to canada or Not?

◆ Michika ◆ said...

Facebook: Michelle Gay
Twitter: michelle_gay

Email: h_kitty_myworld@hotmail.com

Calista Leah Liew said...

Me love free stuff!! Lol~

Facebook: Calista Liew
Twitter: petitemodel87
Email: petite_model@hotmail.com

Muah baybeh!! May luck be wif me!! ;p

Amanda said...

Facebook: Amanda Low

email: lyfen.fenyl@yahoo.com

alyshä said...

i want elianto olive hair care settt :( :( :(

erin wong said...

Dor - It weighs like 5kg!!!! You wanna bayar postage?

JD - I can keep for you till you come to KL.

Sharon said...

Facebook: Sharon Kong
Twitter: kongism
Email: esaulk@yahoo.com

cuz, i wanna learn makeup! <3

sharontan said...

Facebook: sharon tan
Twitter : shar0nt
Email : sharontan@hotmail.com

thanks for the giveaway for all readers!! woo hoo

leeds said...

Facebook: lidyayaty
Twitter : leedselambe
Email : leedselambe@yahoo.com

Found your blog while looking for chanel compact review :)

Thanks.

♥sacy♥ said...

can i have everything? ahahaha!

♥sacy♥ said...

I can join right? Hahahah!

Facebook: catwomanroars@gmail.com