A: So I messaged him on FB.
Me: Wat?!?!? You actually messaged him??
Me: Then you might as well have written on his wall.
Me: I think he would appreciate that more.
A: No way! I'm low profile.
A: If I wanted to do that, I would have Super Walled him.
Me: ......
Me: So are you guys actually together?
E: I dunno... We're really close now. But he hasn't changed his FB status yet.
Me: Well, why don't you just change it first? Then see his reaction.
E: Eeee!! No way! You NEVER change your relationship status first.
E: The guy HAS to do it first!
Me: ......
Me: I didn't even realise there was a FB Do and Don't rulebook.
Friday, August 21, 2009
FB Speak
Posted by erin wong at 4:04 PM
Labels: TechnoDunguNess, the funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Yeah Facebook Do and Don't here...
DO not waste your time on FB!
DON'T stalk people on FB!
Those are two Don'ts YapThomas.... -_-
Post a Comment