Thursday, August 20, 2009

MTV WorldStage and Maybelline 8TV Shoot

Last weekend was an extended one with event after event to attend.

I shall blog about the extended weekend events later. But in the meantime let me just quickly summarize what happened at MTV WorldStage and Maybelline 8TV's shoot.

MTV WorldStage was meh. And hot.
And I don't mean 'psst' hawt.

Ini April ah. Told me to dress snappily.
WAD DOES SNAPPILY MEAN LEMMEASKYOU?

I wore a clubbing dress. With leggings cos I felt it would be more convenient.
5 minutes later I ran to the cubicle toilets and peeled off my already sweat stained leggings and spent the rest of the concert looking completely outta place with my bare backed mini skirt dress.


Grossness to the max.

WHILE BULAN EMPAT HERSELF WORE A SPAGHETTI TOP AND SHORTS.


At least I didn't snap AT her. >.<

The peeps we went with.


April, Andrew, Shawn

Halfway through me n Bulan Empat kennot tahan.
So we sat.



With our bodyguards watching over us.



So was it worth it?
No.
No.
No.

Hoobastank was the only awesome performance. With them singing Ghostbuster's theme song as the highlight of the whole night.

I told April. "I'm a VIP kinda girl."
Ha ha ha.
(ala Alan Thoo style.)
Gimme no queues and screaming pushing masses any time.

Then Sunday was Maybelline 8TV's shoot for the Maybelline Simply Faaaabbbuuullloooouuussss competition.

I went there expecting to be simply boooorrrrreeeedddd as with all other video shootings.
But it was way more fun than I expected.

I can't give you the deets of what happened just yet. But you'll be pleasantly surprised to get more than an article to read when that happens. ;)


Me with Kimberly, Calista and Diana

Next.. I REALLY need to find time to categorise the gifts I wanna give out to y'all. Cos...
MY TEENY APARTMENT IS SHRINKING.

The gifts are taking up two of my dining table chairs. And my souvenirs from Guangzhou which I have yet to distribute to all my fwens is taking up another two chairs.
Sigh. I am demanding more love after this.

Alright. Am konking. Have not slept enuff for more than a week.
Waves n luvs.

2 Comments:

Claudine said...

You do know that I have extra space at my apartment for all the goodies right? Gifts are welcomed and I can provide you storage space for the others! :)

erin wong said...

Bleh. >.<