FHM's party drained me so much I fell asleep immediately after receiving a pampering foot massage, ate a home cooked garlic bread and omelette with green peppers, tomatoes and green tea korean mushrooms, and drinking a refreshing home made honey lime drink.
I just sat on the sofa while April ran back and forth doing all dis for me.
Sniff. I am so loved.
(P/S, April is single guys. You better grab her like, NOW.)
I didn't even bother with removing my makeup or showering.
Those who know me and my OCD-ness are probably scratching their heads.
I was seriously that tired.
I woke up this morning with my makeup smeared and dress crumpled.
My condo security guys definitely think I'm a slut coming home from a booty call I tell you.
But here's the thing. While I was still at April's place, I received one weird phone call.
At 9:30am, my phone rang. I was still sleeping and heard it vaguely but ignored it, hoping to catch a few more winks.
At 9:45 it rang again.
This time I groaned but managed to pull myself up to see who it was.
The number was 000, indicating an overseas number.
Me: *sleepy* Hello...?
A: Hi, is this Erin?
Me: *still sleepy* Yup.
A: Is it convenient to talk?
Me: Ya. *yawn* Who's this?
A: This is Anthony.
A: Is this Erin?
Me: Yup... Anthony...?
A: Yes. Is this Erin?
Me: Uh huh.... *still too sleepy to be annoyed*
Me: Why are you calling me Anthony?
A: Erin?
Me: Yes...
A: Is your cup size C?
Me: *2 second pause*
Me: What?!?!? *in a nolongersleepy voice*
*line cuts off*
I checked the previous number, and it was 0301.
Sigh.
Some ppl are jz too free.
Well. To whoever orchestraed this. Thanks for waking me up.
And I hope the phonebill was worth it.
Now I'm gonna wash off my slutface.
Good morning world!
P/S: MTV WorldStage is today.
I would be more excited if I didn't dread the push and shove of the 14,999 masses. Groan.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
*ring ring* "who's there?"
Posted by erin wong at 10:38 AM
Labels: the funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
You'll pay to receive that call too.
perhaps that caller was having a post-FHM party effect and he called to ask you a very interesting question.
L - WAT?!?!? ARE U FRIGGIN' SERIOUS?!?!?!
ALSACEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bear hug*
Hello Miss Al! What's ur email add???
alsace@aquilaemas.com.my. :)
Thank you so much darling ... to see more of her, you gotta keep voting for her then :D
Post a Comment