Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Are you Boob Aware?

As you can see, after a gazillion years, I finally turned slightly more technically advanced and did some long overdue fancy schmany changes to my blog. 

Am I awesome or WAD. 

.
.
.
.


Who am I kidding. 
My friend did for me one la! You think I so canggih know how to do ah?? 

Anyway, the whole purpose of it coincides with the Breast Cancer Awareness campaign you might have seen being advertised in different random media, either online or print.  



And Wijaya Medical Centre came up with a couple of social media competitions to promote breast cancer awareness. 


So there's the Twitter competition, Paint Your Blog Pink competition, and Amateur Photography competition. Click on links for rules and regulations.



The Twitter competition is so super easy to join, I really dunno why you WOULDN'T. Best tweet wins a HP Mini 1000! Plus, all the tweets will be printed onto a booklet for the cancer survivors to take home to read. Do you know how much of an impact those 140 characters can make? 




Then the blog competition is basically you turning your blog pink till the end of the competition so you can help to promote awareness about Breast Cancer. Best pink blog wins a HP Mini 1000 too, and its not that hard to do a good deed when its stylish! ;) 


Pink. Lesbo kissing. Hotness.


And the photog comp is for the million and one aspiring photogs out there who can take an emo shot (I lub emo shots i tell ya) and win RM1000 cash. 




Liddis. So emo-ly beautiful no?

And its money. Duit. Qian. Lui. Qin. 
WHO DUN WAN GIP ME CAN. 

And all this for a good cause. 



Every other month I hear of another friend/ relative/ someone's friend/ someone's relative who gets plagued by cancer. 

Breast cancer being the most common one I've heard so far. 



Have you ever lost someone to cancer before? 
I have.
Its no fun at all. 



So I'm doing my little part by joining these competitions. Would you help spread awareness too? =) 




Wijaya Medical Minutes for a Lifetime introduction

WIMC Facebook Group 


Click on photos for source.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.