I know my blog looks cacat.
Pls bear with it while I hunt down the person who was supposed to amend it last night. *slit eyed glare*
--------------------------------------------
Since she's right now slaving away for muh dahlink blog, I take back wad I said earlier and make mention that muh fwen (unable to be named due to legal/ ethical reasons) is a dahlink and I shall love her foreva and eva. ^^
But in the meantime, jz look away la har. I osso kennot tahan how it looks now. =(
--------------------------------------------
New skin is finally up.
I ♥ it. You do too. Right right right? ^^
'i call it art' in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.

4 Comments:
It hurts my eyes.
Shaddup unless u wanna help me. -_-
:) Nice
very pinkish girly now.
well done april.
If the blog title more contrasty, better :)
Dun like contrast! I made her change all to white, light pink and grey. Haha!
Post a Comment