Monday, September 14, 2009

The Two FHMs

First there was the Food and Hotel Malaysia 2009 conference held at KL Convention Centre. 

And most of the vendors gave out... FREE FOOD. 


Malaysians love food. And anything free.


Thanks to Melvin Chan for bringing me in. Food related ppl allowed in only!

Korean soft serve ice. Oh so gooooodddd...

Beryl's Chocolate Man

Lookie! They made a cake for April!

Notti Nurse 

The green tea shrooms I bought for April

Yummilicious gelato. All you can eat! *drool* 

The totally hot Italiano/ Americano who made us free Espresso with his two colleagues.

Buffet of melt-in-your-mouth pastries 

LV babeh.

And then there was For Him Magazine's unveiling of the hottest Malaysian females. 


There were many many many celebs that were there. Most of which I didn't know existed till that night actually. Ha ha.





Two polar events which happened to have the same initials. Both entertaining and fulfilling (one for the stomach, one for the eyes!).

4 Comments:

alyshä said...

what do green tea 'shrooms taste like..? O.o

Chee Ching said...

Jeng jeng jeng! :D
Korean ice cream!

Nakumura said...

you really need a photographer..especially for FHM,the one for the eyes..haha!!

erin wong said...

JD - Ehhh... Actually jz like normal mushrooms! Hahah!

Chingy - Yeah! Best desert I've tasted I tell you!

N - Yeahhhhhh...!! My photog was busy that weekend so he couldn't come with me. =((( Hence the lousy shots.