If you've been following my tweets, you'd probably know I've been hosting a group of musos from Brisbane this long weekend.
Its been nothing short of awesome.
They left today. And already I miss them and Brisbane. :'(
I miss them already =(
So today, before they left, I dropped them off at the entrance to the Skybridge (tourists bah) while I went to grab a cup of Starbucks and look around for a new toner brand to try.
I took a step towards Parkson and saw it from the corner of my eye.
Donna Karen.
New York.
Canvassy with big DKNY fehmwhore prints.
♥
I decided on the bigger one since it suited the casual look more. And it was only RM30 difference!
It tooks me less than 10 minutes to decide on the size I wanted and plonk down my already overused credit card.
Major dissonance.
Guilt vs pleasure over purchase.
I shall focus on the pleasure.
Sigh. It makes up for missing the musos.
The headband they gave me with Emily who chose it.
T__T I'd give up my DKNY bag to get 'em back.



5 Comments:
I likey your pink flowers :)
Only now u see. -_-
Saw long time dy, now only say.
what pink flower? i can only see big black flower on erin's head. haha...
erin, i can't remember the last time i shopped like that... nowadays have to plan ahead when i can shop and when i can't....!!!!
jeaaaallloussssss....
Pink flowers on muh blog she means. Haha!
And dats the very reason y I kennot imagine getting married so soon!! XD
Post a Comment