Saturday, September 5, 2009

Winner of Stuff Giveaway

Its midnight! And the winner of the Stuff Giveaway is......... 

LEEDS AL-MALIQUE!


Sorry to the rest. But never fear. Lotsa other giveaways are near. 
Plus, Leeds was not following icallitart's twit page, thus the Twitter prize for the winner is withdrawn. 


Check your mail babette. ;) Don't forget to tell me who your Recommender is so he/ she gets the Recommender prize. 

----------------------------------


Edited 12:31am 
Guess what? Leeds was honest about not having a recommender (actually I would've given to whomever she said so long the person is a member of the FB group/ follower of Twitter. Haha.).


But the second name I drew is gonna be happy. Cos she gets the Recommender prize. And its ALSACE FIASCO!!! 
Congratulations!!

2 Comments:

leeds said...

OMG I'm the winner!

Thank you!

I'm speechless :)



Leeds

♥sacy♥ said...

booyah! i'm so happy i won! this is my first time ever winning something! serious! :)