Friday, September 18, 2009

I ♥ KL and Twestival KL

I went to the I KL event with much reluctance honestly. 

I didn't think it was a big deal and I only went cos I was bored and cudn't go swimming at bestie's house due to *cough* certain relatives visiting. 

Who knew I'd meet so many wunnerful ppl der and have great fun. =) 



Sarah Lian again. Her parting line to me was "Now don't let me see you again next week!" 



Muh darling Bulan Empat, the one who made me go XD




Sweet Bervin and Rames 



Chelsia Ng. She's so supportive la. She made me retake the pic to ensure the T-Shirt was shown clearly.



Chris Tock, the man behind the RA webbie




Rafiq and Amirul



You can buy the awesome shirt from any Delicious by Ms Read outlet. 



And then there was Twestival KL. No pics during the actual event. 
It was dark. We were late. I was lazy. 

But we had the funnest time with these dudes chillin' till 5am. =) 



Funky Elena. Join la Twitter!!!




Adowable Chee Ching and the Tock man again




Danevo



Who knew I'd have so much fun through Twitter? ;) 


Join la Twitter!